Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Consultant
Search engine optimization, also known by trade as SEO is the process of optimizing the elements that comprise a website to greater enable keyword visibility within search engines. This could be for the purpose of bringing in larger volumes of general traffic or enhancing targeted search-demographics.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Creation of keyword strategies for your specific niche of the market
- Generation of broad keyword and content strategies that target high search engine placement
- Development of long-term SEO strategies, decreasing reliance on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Submission of website to search engines and relevant directories
- Creation, optimization, and maintenance of XML and HTML sitemaps
- Analysis of your competition’s strategy and how their SEO model affects you
- Research and analysis of site analytics with reports customized for your specific needs
What Affects SEO?
Within every page on your website, there is both readily visible (on-page) and strategically visible (off-page) content that influences how each search engine interprets its value, relevancy, and ultimately ranking. When you combine on-page elements – like headlines, body copy, and anchor text for internal links – with off-page elements such as inbound links – as well as a solid, sensible URL structure, sitemaps and server optimizations your website is primed to meet your objectives.